Business ONLINE BANKING (bob)
Cash Management At Ease!
Perform most of the banking transactions and manage your bank accounts everywhere.
“BNU Business Online Banking” (BOB) allows you to perform and enquire:
- Balance and transactions of your accounts;
- Incoming remittances (wire-in) credited to the specified accounts;
- Interest rate and exchange rate;
- Fund transfers to Macau or overseas by single or multiple transfers;
- Payroll transfers, schedule payment and payment by batch;
- Payment of utilities, services, taxes and credit card bills;
- Enquire and download account statements and transactions advices;
- User activity and online operations through daily reports;
- Other services including Request Cashier Orders, Stop Cheque and Cheque Protection.
1.Application Forms filled in and signed by the company administrators or appointed representatives. (see 4.)
2.Terms & Conditions signed by the company administrators or appointed representatives. (see 4.)
3.Commercial Registry Certificate Issued less than 3 months before.
4.Company AuthorizationThe company Shareholders must authorize the company to subscribe the BNU Business Online Banking service and appoint the company representatives, in the form of a notarized minute of a General Meeting (Assembleia Geral), containing such resolutions. Furthermore, in case the appointed representatives are not company directors, then the shareholders will have to issue a power of attorney for these representatives.
5.ID documents of the company administrators signing the authorization in the form of a certified copy or by bringing the original document.
6.ID documents of the company representatives in the form of a certified copy or by bringing the original document.
7.ID documents of users copies of all the online service users ID documents.
Documents will be analyzed and other documents may be required on a case-by-case basis.