Merchant Acquiring Service
The Bank will install a POS terminal at the merchant shop. The POS terminal can accept both debit and credit cards to perform payment transactions.
BNU, as an acquiring bank, accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, UnionPay International (UPI) and JCB, and provides two types of terminal: fixed and portable.
Point of Sales (POS) - Secure, Easy and Fast!
The Point of Sales (POS) is a method of accepting payment of goods and services, through the use of bank cards. It allows convenience and safety as the transactions are automatically performed between the POS and the transacted bank account. As all international and local cards from UnionPay International (UPI), Visa, MasterCard, JCB, EPS and American Express (AMEX) networks are accepted by the POS, it offers your customers the autonomy in choosing the payment method. For convenience’s sake, BNU also offers Portable POS.
With the POS you can:
- Enjoy faster payment;
- Save your time - no change required;
- Eliminate the risks of money loss or theft;
- Get technical assistance by phone 7 days a week, with site visit to the premises available within 5 working days;
- Provide total mobility within a radius of 250 meters (with Portable POS).
For your customers:
- Safety and convenience;
- No minimum amount;
- Initiate payment without losing sight of the card;
- Crucial point in choosing your service.
For further details, please contact BNU Card Center at 8398 9213 and 8398 9751.