bnu EASY PAYROLL / EASY CASH
One Product, Many Benefits!
Receive your salary through BNU and get a complete package of services and benefits.
When you receive your payroll through BNU, you can apply for an “Easy Payroll / Easy Cash” account. It’s a very simple and easy process, a practical and flexible way to access credit through our ATM network, 24 hours a day. This credit facility can reach up to two times your salary.
By joining the “Easy Payroll / Easy Cash” account, you can access the following services:
- BNU Statement Savings Account;
- Easy Cash Account. An easy to apply, easy to use revolving credit that provides employees with up to two months salary;
- BNU direct, a 24 hours automated telephone banking service;
- Annual credit card fee waived;
- 5% discount on subscribing any BNU Insurance Plan;
- 0.5% average discount on buying any Investment Funds sold through BNU Branches;
- Autopay Services (BNU VISA & MASTERCARD, AMEX card, CEM, CTM, SAAM, CSM,Mobil and Caltex gas).
Documents required to open an account:
When opening the account, you should provide the following documents:
- ID document (either BI, BIR, or Passport);
- Declaration stating the intention to transfer the payroll to BNU;
- Income proof or tax statement;(Only to apply Easy Cash A/C);
- Proof of residency (copy of an utility bill, only to apply for Easy Cash a/c).