What is the advantage of a statement savings account?A statement savings account pays interest on your balance, while your funds are always available. Interest is accrued daily and credited monthly.
In which currencies can I open a statement savings account?Pataca (MOP), Hong Kong dollar (HKD), Euro, US dollar (USD), British Pound (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD) and Australian Dollar (AUD). For accounts in Renminbi (CNY), please see additional details here.
ATM access is only available for MOP, HKD and CNY.
What is the minimum opening amount?The minimum amount to open an account is MOP100 or equivalent.
How can I access my account?
- Using your ATM card you can make withdrawals, transfers and bill payments at any of our ATM machines throughout Macau.
- At BNU counters you can make deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments.
- Through BNU Online, our Internet banking service, you can make transfers and bill payment and see your account movements and statement.
How can I monitor my account movements?
- Through the statement we send you by mail monthly.
- Through BNU Online, where you can see the last three months of your account movements and download you e-statement, a greener alternative to the paper statement, which you can subscribe online.
How can I open a statement savings account?Simply visit any of our branches and bring your identification document and a utility bill.
For further information visit one of our branches or call BNU 24H Hotline at 2833 5533.