The Twin Accounts feature allows you to link one Current account - with cheques, but without interests - to one Savings Account, where you can earn some interests.
- Excess funds in Current account will be automatically transferred to Savings account;
- Funds required maintaining Current account balance will automatically be transferred from Savings account in real time mode;
- Withdrawals from Current account are debited from funds in Savings account.
What type of currencies can I open a current account?Pataca (MOP) and Hong Kong dollar (HKD).
What is the initial and minimum deposit opening amount?You need to hold a minimum balance of MOP/HKD 2,000 in your Current Account to have and maintain this service.
What are the benefits for you?
- Perform withdrawals from the Current Account with funds in the Savings Account;
- Earning higher interest income;
- Cheques use for payments.