CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
BNU offers you several payment options for your Credit Cards, so that you can choose the one that suits you most:
You may pay your Credit Card bills, through:
- Phone Banking (BNU Direct / Call Center) – hotline 28 335 533;BNU online;
- BNU ATM or JETCO/Jetpayment Network;
- BNU Branches network – by cash, cheque, account transfer or “Quick Cheque Deposit”;
- Mail – cheque mailed to BNU Credit Card Center – Av. Almeida Ribeiro, 22 – Macau.
You may also use our Autopay or Flexipay services:
- Autopay – On “Payment Due Date” the Balance (Statement Balance or Minimum Payment) will be automatically debited into your designated Current or Savings Account according to your pre-set instruction for “Full Payment” or “Minimum Payment”.
- Flexipay – Up to the eve of the “Payment Due Date” you call our Hotline 28 335 533 and inform how much you want to pay. You may use BNU Online service to give us your instructions.
- Autopay and Flexipay – using a combination of both services, only the Minimum Payment will be debited on the “Payment Due Date”, unless otherwise instructed through “Flexipay”.
- Full Payment – the Credit Card Balance (Statement Balance or Minimum Payment) will be debited on the “Payment Due Date”, unless otherwise instructed through “Flexipay”.